Fantazio de Esperanto is an app for practising Esperanto vocabulary with a gaming theme. The app is separated into different categories. Once you have selected a category you will be taken to that categories mini game.
- Animals – Match the animal sprites to their Esperanto names
- Clothes – A dress up game with the clothing names in Esperanto
- Colours – A basic paint app with the colour names in Esperanto
- Comic – A comic written in Esperanto
- Food – Match the food sprites to their Esperanto names
- Numbers – Add the two Esperanto numbers together
The full app costs £1.46 (or your regional equivalent) but there is a free demo available.
What We Liked
- Fun way to practice vocabulary
- Great retro pixel art graphics
- Esperanto word pronunciation
What We Would Like To See
- iOS version
- More vocabulary